NASCAR Lineup Generator for the
2017 Brantley Gilbert Big Machine Brickyard 400
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
July 23, 2017
Our FREE NASCAR Lineup Generator takes all of the drivers which you choose and generates every possible lineup that fits within the salary range that you specify. It delivers up to 500 results to you, with the highest salaries first, in a DraftKings formatted CSV file that can be directly uploaded to DraftKings and used in multi-entry competitions. Recent results from a DraftKings DFS PGA quarter arcade competition show that over 56% of the top 32 competitors entered the maximum of 50 lineups (click here). Our NASCAR Lineup Generator will save you an enormous amount of time in creating your multi-entry lineups – Enjoy!
The NASCAR Lineup Generator becomes ACTIVE usually by Wednesday evening or Thursday at the latest on weeks that DraftKings offers a DFS NASCAR Competition.
NASCAR Lineup Generator Instructions:
- Research your DFS NASCAR drivers. We provide a resource page for researching NASCAR Stats and Strategies (click here)
- Choose your DFS NASCAR drivers. We recommend limiting your selections to 10-12 drivers.
- Choose the salary range you would like to stay within.
- Choose the number of results you want returned to you. The NASCAR Lineup Generators will only return up to 500 lineups since that is the max that you can upload at one time at DraftKings. The NASCAR Lineup Generator will always return the lineups which are closet to the the salary cap first then in descending order.
- Generate & Download the CSV File
- Edit the CSV File if you need to. At times you will find that the NASCAR Lineups have way too many instances of one or two of your value/sleeper picks. This is because those NASCAR Sleepers are usually cheap and are easy to fit within most of the lineups so you may want to limit your exposure to them. (** We are working on a new tool for our NASCAR Lineup Generator which limits the exposure of each driver to the percentage which you choose, but for now you have to do it manually. For example, with the new NASCAR Lineup Generator, you could set Ty Dillon’s exposure to 20% and he will only appear in 20% of the lineups generated. This will allow you to increase the number of drivers you choose to use in the NASCAR Lineup Generator which will increase the variance of your lineups which in turn spread’s out risk and can greatly increase your likelihood of cashing in. We will provide info on this page when we have the new NASCAR Lineup Generator completed and ready to use.)
- Go to DraftKings and upload your Fantasy NASCAR LIneups (click here)